Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended Double Time)
Lost Keys/Blame Hoffman
Rosetta Stoned
FLOOD!!!!!
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended Drum Solo w/ Cody Willis)
Vicarious

This was my 9th Tool show dating back to Ozzfest '98. Big Business was the opening band, and I'm quite glad it was them and not Melt Banana. Big Business didn't get a huge response from the crowd, but I thought they were awesome. As for the mighty Tool, all I can say is "Holy fucking shit!!!!". I've seen them on each leg of the 10,000 Days tour and they were truly at 100% form tonight. The extended versions were spectacular for each song, especially Lateralus. The post earlier said the dual drum solo lasted 5 minutes, which I would like to correct. Closer to 7 or 8 minutes sounds more true. Cody Willis is one hell of a drummer by the way, he teams up very well with Danny. Visuals this time around were probably the best I've seen so far, a highlight being for Flood. The way it was playing made it appear as if the stage was a body of water and the lights made it look like it was raining on the band. Overall, great show. Every song was played amazingly! I guess the only complaint I can give were the drunken idiots behind me screaming "Maynard!!!" over and over during Wings For Marie. A message to the fellas in Row 24: Next time you wanna make asses out of yourself, do it at a bar. You spent sixty bucks for a ticket to do what? Drink and yell? Hmmmm...
Old 06-27-2007, 02:01 AM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

SECTION 105 ROW 23

Jambi
(-)Ions
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended Double Time)
Lost Keys/Blame Hoffman
Rosetta Stoned
FLOOD!!!!!
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended Drum Solo w/ Cody Willis)
Vicarious

This was my 9th Tool show dating back to Ozzfest '98. Big Business was the opening band, and I'm quite glad it was them and not Melt Banana. Big Business didn't get a huge response from the crowd, but I thought they were awesome. As for the mighty Tool, all I can say is "Holy fucking shit!!!!". I've seen them on each leg of the 10,000 Days tour and they were truly at 100% form tonight. The extended versions were spectacular for each song, especially Lateralus. The post earlier said the dual drum solo lasted 5 minutes, which I would like to correct. Closer to 7 or 8 minutes sounds more true. Cody Willis is one hell of a drummer by the way, he teams up very well with Danny. Visuals this time around were probably the best I've seen so far, a highlight being for Flood. The way it was playing made it appear as if the stage was a body of water and the lights made it look like it was raining on the band. Overall, great show. Every song was played amazingly! I guess the only complaint I can give were the drunken idiots behind me screaming "Maynard!!!" over and over during Wings For Marie. A message to the fellas in Row 24: Next time you wanna make asses out of yourself, do it at a bar. You spent sixty bucks for a ticket to do what? Drink and yell? Hmmmm...
OFFLINE |