View Single Post
toolgirl1001
06-24-2007, 10:16 AM

After being a Tool fan for years I finally gotto see my first Tool show, and what an experience it was! There are no words to describe how incredibly awesome seeing them live is and couldn't have asked for anything more. All of the musicians hands down are AMAZING. Watching Danny play the drums is just mind boggling and quite the experience. I thank Maynard for being quite animated during Jambi shooting his pistols and thrusting..doesn't get any better than that. The set list was awesome, the lasers were awesome...simply just an awesome time and no other band could ever compare. Thank you TOOL!!!
Old 06-24-2007, 10:16 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/23 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Memorial Coliseum

After being a Tool fan for years I finally gotto see my first Tool show, and what an experience it was! There are no words to describe how incredibly awesome seeing them live is and couldn't have asked for anything more. All of the musicians hands down are AMAZING. Watching Danny play the drums is just mind boggling and quite the experience. I thank Maynard for being quite animated during Jambi shooting his pistols and thrusting..doesn't get any better than that. The set list was awesome, the lasers were awesome...simply just an awesome time and no other band could ever compare. Thank you TOOL!!!
OFFLINE |