View Single Post
fallenxruby
06-21-2007, 10:00 AM

this was by the far the best tool show i've seen. it was number five for me, first bonnaroo. my only issue was that tool didn't love their audience at all. that pained me. i also wanted some older tunes other than flood to manifest themselves. but i'm not gonna lie, it was by far the best show i've seen. i just wished they loved us more. instead they were like the friend who tries to freak you out while you're tripping face, which is still fun. because at least they were playing along. i also do suppose that they had to do they stuff from this tour because it is so dead on at this point that all the people that are not hardcore tool fans need to see what's up. flaming lips was not musically supreme, but they loved us. tool was fucking majestic in their musical supremacy, and yet...no love. but i'm done complaining because that was the biggest mind fuck in the world, and i really have no right.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:00 AM   #50
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

this was by the far the best tool show i've seen. it was number five for me, first bonnaroo. my only issue was that tool didn't love their audience at all. that pained me. i also wanted some older tunes other than flood to manifest themselves. but i'm not gonna lie, it was by far the best show i've seen. i just wished they loved us more. instead they were like the friend who tries to freak you out while you're tripping face, which is still fun. because at least they were playing along. i also do suppose that they had to do they stuff from this tour because it is so dead on at this point that all the people that are not hardcore tool fans need to see what's up. flaming lips was not musically supreme, but they loved us. tool was fucking majestic in their musical supremacy, and yet...no love. but i'm done complaining because that was the biggest mind fuck in the world, and i really have no right.
OFFLINE |