View Single Post
tomatoms's Avatar tomatoms
06-19-2007, 10:31 PM

flaming lips were lame. their music is lame. i've seen them twice, enjoyed neither. tool makes music with substance, with spirit, music that is moving. flaming lips make half ass shit-out songs and fill their stage with distractions to take people's attention off their lack of musicianship. i mean..the bubble.. come on. it was more like a circus than a music event. They did the same things at lollapalooza, and i was barely amused then. F the FLips. TOOL knocked those hippies on their asses.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:31 PM   #42
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

flaming lips were lame. their music is lame. i've seen them twice, enjoyed neither. tool makes music with substance, with spirit, music that is moving. flaming lips make half ass shit-out songs and fill their stage with distractions to take people's attention off their lack of musicianship. i mean..the bubble.. come on. it was more like a circus than a music event. They did the same things at lollapalooza, and i was barely amused then. F the FLips. TOOL knocked those hippies on their asses.