View Single Post
EyesOfAFallenAngel's Avatar EyesOfAFallenAngel
06-15-2007, 09:19 AM

My first Tool concert, and nothing short of incredible! The entire time, I was just like..holy fuck...holy shit...oh my god. haha. I'm not even going to lie, they came out onstage and I shed a tear...or two or three. it was amazing.

Like most, I could have definitely done without that Melting pot of shit. When they came out during Lateralus, I was waiting for them to get the hell off stage to finish it with Tool. Heard some great comments around us about Melt Banana, pretty hilarious. "She sounds like a squirrel getting zapped in a bug zapper while an old woman is trying to beat it." ... "If hell had a sound, that would be it."

10k days, both parts, was beautiful. It was so moving.

The crowd seemed to be pretty good, overall. There was one guy who got kicked out. Three security guys were dragging him up the stairs, and he stopped right next to us, to fight them off. Elbowed one of the security guys in the face, and then another security guy came down and all of them literally pile drived his ass up the stairs.

All I can really say is WOW. The 4 hour drive was worth it, and I actually just bought tickets to go to the 7-7-07 show in WV. Now that will be an 8 hour drive. Fun times! haha.

+1 Eoafa. end thread/ -Kelly
Old 06-15-2007, 09:19 AM   #32
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3227
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

My first Tool concert, and nothing short of incredible! The entire time, I was just like..holy fuck...holy shit...oh my god. haha. I'm not even going to lie, they came out onstage and I shed a tear...or two or three. it was amazing.

Like most, I could have definitely done without that Melting pot of shit. When they came out during Lateralus, I was waiting for them to get the hell off stage to finish it with Tool. Heard some great comments around us about Melt Banana, pretty hilarious. "She sounds like a squirrel getting zapped in a bug zapper while an old woman is trying to beat it." ... "If hell had a sound, that would be it."

10k days, both parts, was beautiful. It was so moving.

The crowd seemed to be pretty good, overall. There was one guy who got kicked out. Three security guys were dragging him up the stairs, and he stopped right next to us, to fight them off. Elbowed one of the security guys in the face, and then another security guy came down and all of them literally pile drived his ass up the stairs.

All I can really say is WOW. The 4 hour drive was worth it, and I actually just bought tickets to go to the 7-7-07 show in WV. Now that will be an 8 hour drive. Fun times! haha.

+1 Eoafa. end thread/ -Kelly
OFFLINE |