View Single Post
third_eye_462's Avatar third_eye_462
06-14-2007, 09:02 PM

Waited almost 7 years for this to happen, and there was no better time to see Tool then on my 22nd birthday and boy oh boy, this made it the best b-day I've ever had. 1st Tool show, and it blew my expectations out the window. ABSOLUTLELY INCREDIBLE!!!! The setlist was awesome though like everyone else has said, PUSHIT or THE POT would have been nice but who cares, the show was still just as amazing. My seats were way better than they looked on the map online (Section 120 Row D seat 5). Had an awesome view of the stage. Liked how Maynard was rocking a Ramones T-shirt, he looked just a little punk rock (joke). The whole show was one real big highlight for me but hearing Lateralus live just put the icing on the cake for me. This was without a doubt the best concert I have ever been to. The Drum solo (Danny is AMAZING!!! omfg!!!), the visuals, Maynard thanking everyone for being good, the energy, EVERYTHING made this a life-changing experience for me. Can't wait for the next time.

THANK YOU TOOL!!!!

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MARY JONES!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

Waited almost 7 years for this to happen, and there was no better time to see Tool then on my 22nd birthday and boy oh boy, this made it the best b-day I've ever had. 1st Tool show, and it blew my expectations out the window. ABSOLUTLELY INCREDIBLE!!!! The setlist was awesome though like everyone else has said, PUSHIT or THE POT would have been nice but who cares, the show was still just as amazing. My seats were way better than they looked on the map online (Section 120 Row D seat 5). Had an awesome view of the stage. Liked how Maynard was rocking a Ramones T-shirt, he looked just a little punk rock (joke). The whole show was one real big highlight for me but hearing Lateralus live just put the icing on the cake for me. This was without a doubt the best concert I have ever been to. The Drum solo (Danny is AMAZING!!! omfg!!!), the visuals, Maynard thanking everyone for being good, the energy, EVERYTHING made this a life-changing experience for me. Can't wait for the next time.

THANK YOU TOOL!!!!

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MARY JONES!!!!
OFFLINE |