View Single Post
bfisher70
06-14-2007, 05:56 PM

I guess since I have seen about 6 TOOL shows since '96, I was disappointed. Every post on here says it was the best show. Folks, it wasn't. I was dissappointed when TOOL was here (W-S) last time since Maynard faced the back drop the WHOLE TIME, but I was still excited about last nights show.

I thought the 1st half of the concert was tight, but when they started the laser show, they kinda took the crowd out. If you noticed for the first hour not one person sat down in the stands. After the rig malfunction, a lot of people sat down during the laser show. The extended versions were too long, and again, it seemed like the crowd was disconnected.

If only some of you guys could have seen TOOL back in the early and mid 90's. They were shows that I would come back and tell all my friends what a show they missed. Ones where I couldn't wait to see them again. After last nights show, I am not too anxious.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:56 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

I guess since I have seen about 6 TOOL shows since '96, I was disappointed. Every post on here says it was the best show. Folks, it wasn't. I was dissappointed when TOOL was here (W-S) last time since Maynard faced the back drop the WHOLE TIME, but I was still excited about last nights show.

I thought the 1st half of the concert was tight, but when they started the laser show, they kinda took the crowd out. If you noticed for the first hour not one person sat down in the stands. After the rig malfunction, a lot of people sat down during the laser show. The extended versions were too long, and again, it seemed like the crowd was disconnected.

If only some of you guys could have seen TOOL back in the early and mid 90's. They were shows that I would come back and tell all my friends what a show they missed. Ones where I couldn't wait to see them again. After last nights show, I am not too anxious.
OFFLINE |