View Single Post
beauty_in_destruction's Avatar beauty_in_destruction
06-14-2007, 01:57 PM

OMFG! I HAVE NO WORDS! This was the single most amazing show of my life! Nothing can compare to the sound, the lights, the feeling, and the energy coming from the band! I can honestly say that this concert was a life changing experience! I wouldn’t trade it for the world!

The amount of feeling and raw emotion the whole band puts in to the show is refreshing. When everyone lit their lighters, and Maynard sat on the stage and held one up to us I was completely captivated, I’m getting chills now just thinking about the amount of courage it must take for anyone to stand in front of a group of people like they do and present their scars for the whole world to see.
I could tell that they truly have a deep emotional attachment to every word and every note of every song. TOOL is nothing but pure art and honest expression and I will never cease to be amazed by their projection!

I want to personally thank everyone who was there because I feel like as a whole we were a good audience Maynard said THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Talked and responded to the crowd I feel like he had a good time because he was respected since none of us had flash cameras! It made it great for all of us!

And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Tool for performing for us, and allowing me to be as close to heaven as I may ever be!
Old 06-14-2007, 01:57 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

OMFG! I HAVE NO WORDS! This was the single most amazing show of my life! Nothing can compare to the sound, the lights, the feeling, and the energy coming from the band! I can honestly say that this concert was a life changing experience! I wouldn’t trade it for the world!

The amount of feeling and raw emotion the whole band puts in to the show is refreshing. When everyone lit their lighters, and Maynard sat on the stage and held one up to us I was completely captivated, I’m getting chills now just thinking about the amount of courage it must take for anyone to stand in front of a group of people like they do and present their scars for the whole world to see.
I could tell that they truly have a deep emotional attachment to every word and every note of every song. TOOL is nothing but pure art and honest expression and I will never cease to be amazed by their projection!

I want to personally thank everyone who was there because I feel like as a whole we were a good audience Maynard said THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Talked and responded to the crowd I feel like he had a good time because he was respected since none of us had flash cameras! It made it great for all of us!

And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Tool for performing for us, and allowing me to be as close to heaven as I may ever be!
OFFLINE |