View Single Post
NCToolfan's Avatar NCToolfan
06-14-2007, 08:52 AM

Last night was the second time I've seen Tool live. Saw them last week in Greenville also. I was up in section 210 and had a great view of the stage, which is something I didn't have last week since I had floor seats. The sound was pretty good from where I was sitting, although early on in the show I could hear Maynard a lot more clearly. It seemed like his mic kept getting turned down or something as the show went on.

I was a little upset that they didn't change up the set list at all from last weeks show, but all the songs rocked so it's all good. I personally thought that the Greenville show was better. Both shows were great though, can't wait to see them again next time.

Last edited by NCToolfan; 06-14-2007 at 08:56 AM..
Old 06-14-2007, 08:52 AM   #23
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 25
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

Last night was the second time I've seen Tool live. Saw them last week in Greenville also. I was up in section 210 and had a great view of the stage, which is something I didn't have last week since I had floor seats. The sound was pretty good from where I was sitting, although early on in the show I could hear Maynard a lot more clearly. It seemed like his mic kept getting turned down or something as the show went on.

I was a little upset that they didn't change up the set list at all from last weeks show, but all the songs rocked so it's all good. I personally thought that the Greenville show was better. Both shows were great though, can't wait to see them again next time.

Last edited by NCToolfan; 06-14-2007 at 08:56 AM..
OFFLINE |