View Single Post
bsanz
06-14-2007, 06:56 AM

We decided last minute to go to the show and I'm so glad that we did. -saw them in the Fall in DC and liked it but wasn't terribly impressed. -thought it was rather stiff, too loud w/ a mediocre mix, and overall kind of an average live experience. But last night, for me, was 180 degress from my impression in the Fall. The sound was absolutely perfect and the band was ON FIRE! Every song was incredible but Flood was mind blowing good. I can not believe how hard those guys were rocking. I kind of wish I was on my way to Bonnaroo but, alas, I am not. I hope I get to witness Tool again some day. wow.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:56 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

We decided last minute to go to the show and I'm so glad that we did. -saw them in the Fall in DC and liked it but wasn't terribly impressed. -thought it was rather stiff, too loud w/ a mediocre mix, and overall kind of an average live experience. But last night, for me, was 180 degress from my impression in the Fall. The sound was absolutely perfect and the band was ON FIRE! Every song was incredible but Flood was mind blowing good. I can not believe how hard those guys were rocking. I kind of wish I was on my way to Bonnaroo but, alas, I am not. I hope I get to witness Tool again some day. wow.
OFFLINE |