View Single Post
iminsideurmind's Avatar iminsideurmind
06-13-2007, 07:51 PM

Im still yelping HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! Best show I have seen in my entire life! Everything was amazing the band was on like a mother fucker. The lights blew my mind. I am about to start a new job so no mind altering substances for me...except TOOL! Does that show up in a drug test? Prolly not. I was literally high off of Stinkfist the sound was so incredible i still cant believe it. My seats were second level on Adams side like straight in front of him just fucking stunning! Maynard was fairly talkative He thanked us for coming out some Hey winston salem. Before Vicarious he told us how hard the songs were the complexity like the other shows where he said similiar..i think he added how much he appreciated no flashes and how much easier that made it and he thanked us very,very,very much which hit home that he meant it.
Setlist
Jambi....nice opener
Stinkfist....fucking awesome i thought the stands would collapse
46&2 Awesome
Schism Great
Rosetta Stoned....actually translated live very nicely i was surprised idk y?
Intermission
FLOOD...excellent oh well no PUSHIT but none the less loved it
WINGS 1&2 Absolutely Mind blowing....I cried ...I love you Grandma!
Lateralus...words dont describe
Vicarious....no Viiiiiiiicariiiiiiioussslyyyyyyyyyy....but hey cant get it all

I think that was all of it. Ill be corrected if i missed something. By far the best show in my life I couldnt stop myself from trembling. Ill elaborate further if i think of anything.
Thank You TOOL for such glorious inspiration in life you have truly touched me once again!!!

Spiral Out.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:51 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

Im still yelping HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! Best show I have seen in my entire life! Everything was amazing the band was on like a mother fucker. The lights blew my mind. I am about to start a new job so no mind altering substances for me...except TOOL! Does that show up in a drug test? Prolly not. I was literally high off of Stinkfist the sound was so incredible i still cant believe it. My seats were second level on Adams side like straight in front of him just fucking stunning! Maynard was fairly talkative He thanked us for coming out some Hey winston salem. Before Vicarious he told us how hard the songs were the complexity like the other shows where he said similiar..i think he added how much he appreciated no flashes and how much easier that made it and he thanked us very,very,very much which hit home that he meant it.
Setlist
Jambi....nice opener
Stinkfist....fucking awesome i thought the stands would collapse
46&2 Awesome
Schism Great
Rosetta Stoned....actually translated live very nicely i was surprised idk y?
Intermission
FLOOD...excellent oh well no PUSHIT but none the less loved it
WINGS 1&2 Absolutely Mind blowing....I cried ...I love you Grandma!
Lateralus...words dont describe
Vicarious....no Viiiiiiiicariiiiiiioussslyyyyyyyyyy....but hey cant get it all

I think that was all of it. Ill be corrected if i missed something. By far the best show in my life I couldnt stop myself from trembling. Ill elaborate further if i think of anything.
Thank You TOOL for such glorious inspiration in life you have truly touched me once again!!!

Spiral Out.