View Single Post
craigbrick
06-10-2007, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux View Post
setlist tba

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, post it. Back and forth bitching at each other will be deleted along with everything else that is not a show review.

Any other questions? Look here.
Was at the show last night. I was waiting outside the hall around 8:15 or so and the boardwalk was mobbed. I was right near the mini golf place and spotted Justin walking by. He had his hair up in a pony tail and was carrying a video camera, he looked like he was looking for someone. I went up and asked to shake his hand. He was cool, he smiled and shook my hand as I thanked him for the music. He walked away through the crowd and no one even noticed him, I still can't believe it! Thanks, Justin and thanks TOOL!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:37 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux View Post
setlist tba

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, post it. Back and forth bitching at each other will be deleted along with everything else that is not a show review.

Any other questions? Look here.
Was at the show last night. I was waiting outside the hall around 8:15 or so and the boardwalk was mobbed. I was right near the mini golf place and spotted Justin walking by. He had his hair up in a pony tail and was carrying a video camera, he looked like he was looking for someone. I went up and asked to shake his hand. He was cool, he smiled and shook my hand as I thanked him for the music. He walked away through the crowd and no one even noticed him, I still can't believe it! Thanks, Justin and thanks TOOL!
OFFLINE |