View Single Post
markuspoop
08-24-2009, 09:03 AM

Show was good. Really enjoyed AIC, to my suprised actually enjoyed most of Linkin Park (suprised no one mentioned how the power just went out during their set which was very funny) but also gotta agree with everyone else about Chester running his side-project out there. No one wanted to hear them, and while I wasn't one of the boo-ers (though I did yell out Boo-urns a few times), I can understand why people would boo and throw stuff.

Maynard didn't seem anymore talkative than usual, to me. Shit he didn't even say anything like "see ya next time" or anything like that before Vicarious. I definitely didn't suspect him to be on any drugs.

Justin absolutely killed on Flood (especially the beginning).

I really enjoyed the little bit before Rosetta Stoned, which I guess was Passage To Bankok, and it killed. Was also nice to see the "regular" version of Lateralus and the OTR Schism with the breakdown in the middle killed, as usual.

All in all, a good show. #10 for me and #8 for my lady friend/special lady. Also enjoyed getting out of the parking lot within 15 minutes after the show and being home 10 minutes after that.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #18
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 08.22.09 - Pomona, CA @ Epicenter Fest

Show was good. Really enjoyed AIC, to my suprised actually enjoyed most of Linkin Park (suprised no one mentioned how the power just went out during their set which was very funny) but also gotta agree with everyone else about Chester running his side-project out there. No one wanted to hear them, and while I wasn't one of the boo-ers (though I did yell out Boo-urns a few times), I can understand why people would boo and throw stuff.

Maynard didn't seem anymore talkative than usual, to me. Shit he didn't even say anything like "see ya next time" or anything like that before Vicarious. I definitely didn't suspect him to be on any drugs.

Justin absolutely killed on Flood (especially the beginning).

I really enjoyed the little bit before Rosetta Stoned, which I guess was Passage To Bankok, and it killed. Was also nice to see the "regular" version of Lateralus and the OTR Schism with the breakdown in the middle killed, as usual.

All in all, a good show. #10 for me and #8 for my lady friend/special lady. Also enjoyed getting out of the parking lot within 15 minutes after the show and being home 10 minutes after that.
OFFLINE |