View Single Post
chunk's Avatar chunk
12-16-2007, 12:23 AM

Great show! I was on the floor, just about dead center. The Pearl is an awesome venue. Before the show I was talking to a sound engineer who works at the pearl and he said that the pearl has one of the best speaker/sound systems in the world. After hearing the show, I can't say that I disagree.

I am always amazed by the wall of sound that emanates from just three instruments and an ocassional keyboard/synthesizer. This was my third show for the 10,000 days tour (10th overall) and it was my favorite of the three by far. I just kept saying to myself....savor this moment, make it last, because it will be a long time before I see them again (hopefully sooner).

Favorite moments were Rosetta Stoned <---what an epic song and then right after.....FLOOD!!!. Flood is one one my dear favorites and it had been a long time since I heard it live. Thank you tool.

Until next time....
Old 12-16-2007, 12:23 AM   #13
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 14 Las Vegas, NV The Pearl

Great show! I was on the floor, just about dead center. The Pearl is an awesome venue. Before the show I was talking to a sound engineer who works at the pearl and he said that the pearl has one of the best speaker/sound systems in the world. After hearing the show, I can't say that I disagree.

I am always amazed by the wall of sound that emanates from just three instruments and an ocassional keyboard/synthesizer. This was my third show for the 10,000 days tour (10th overall) and it was my favorite of the three by far. I just kept saying to myself....savor this moment, make it last, because it will be a long time before I see them again (hopefully sooner).

Favorite moments were Rosetta Stoned <---what an epic song and then right after.....FLOOD!!!. Flood is one one my dear favorites and it had been a long time since I heard it live. Thank you tool.

Until next time....
OFFLINE |