View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
12-15-2007, 12:30 AM

Really great show. Same setlist but for those who have a problem with that, see the Maynard quote above in the first post.

I got to see some good friends from the boards tonight (hi everyone!). Overall a great experience and I'm glad I made it out for the final date on their 10,000 Days tour.

I want to take a moment to thank all the posters I have chatted with here and the great people I have met through these boards and because of Tool. It's been a great ride and with a little luck, we'll all do it again in a few years on Tool's next record.

Btw, I thought Rosetta Stoned was the highlight of the night. All of the band in perfect form for that one.

Peace
The
Fuck
Out
Old 12-15-2007, 12:30 AM   #6
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: Dec 14 Las Vegas, NV The Pearl

Really great show. Same setlist but for those who have a problem with that, see the Maynard quote above in the first post.

I got to see some good friends from the boards tonight (hi everyone!). Overall a great experience and I'm glad I made it out for the final date on their 10,000 Days tour.

I want to take a moment to thank all the posters I have chatted with here and the great people I have met through these boards and because of Tool. It's been a great ride and with a little luck, we'll all do it again in a few years on Tool's next record.

Btw, I thought Rosetta Stoned was the highlight of the night. All of the band in perfect form for that one.

Peace
The
Fuck
Out
OFFLINE |