View Single Post
lexiconoclast's Avatar lexiconoclast
12-14-2007, 11:47 PM

absolutely fantastic show. perfect sound. i could hear everything and i have not a single complaint. i was about 4th in line for the signed posters and had no problem obtaining one. i got one each unsigned of last night's jesus poster and tonights holy mother poster. theyre pretty pimpy. there were what looked like about 80 or a hundred of the signed available.

the show was perfectly incredible. they were tight as hell even though there were many reported sigtings of Justin spooking about the hotel getting smashed all day. and he had 4 more on stage.

one maynardism i remember was a judicious warning not to find yourself in a bathtub full of ice missing a harvested organ...

i have a ton of phone pics if i can figure out how to make the image upload on this fucker work in firefox.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:47 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 14 Las Vegas, NV The Pearl

absolutely fantastic show. perfect sound. i could hear everything and i have not a single complaint. i was about 4th in line for the signed posters and had no problem obtaining one. i got one each unsigned of last night's jesus poster and tonights holy mother poster. theyre pretty pimpy. there were what looked like about 80 or a hundred of the signed available.

the show was perfectly incredible. they were tight as hell even though there were many reported sigtings of Justin spooking about the hotel getting smashed all day. and he had 4 more on stage.

one maynardism i remember was a judicious warning not to find yourself in a bathtub full of ice missing a harvested organ...

i have a ton of phone pics if i can figure out how to make the image upload on this fucker work in firefox.