View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #29
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480
Re: I Love this version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
It's like I explained on the other thread: if we don't have a fresh influx of new material from the artists this forum was built upon, we're generally going to stop picking over what we've already picked over for years and start interacting with one another on a more meaningful and openminded level.
I agree with you Rivek. New material or not, we will become attached to the rails that is the spam train and we will still run rampant over the rest of the boards. There will be breaks of it of course with people actually discussing the topic's...topics, but since this is a community one of the keys is communication and interaction.

What is the point of having a sterile little collaboration of thoughts on a single song if you do not know the people you are having such discussions with? I think this period of time where there is not a whole lot new to post or say, actually builds the community the strongest. Friendships grow and we get little peaks into the minds of the people with whom we'll later be debating the meanings of the new Tool album with.

It's the little stuck up assholes who just can't relax a little and take a forum for what it is that will just complain during these times.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote