View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 12:09 PM   #54
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/16 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavs01 View Post
All I can Say is Dissapointed, Maynard Had no Energy the rest of the Band was Fucking great, The Visuals did not kick in Till Wings, Maynard interacted but the Screens were right behind the band so if you were on the floor near the sound stage Good luck seeing it, The Back drop stayed Pitch Black til half way thru, I have seen Tool Eight times since 1996 and this was by far the WORST FOR ME! was not expecting Rushing the stage and Huge Pits But Prior Tool Shows were more based on the Music and the Stage act ( Maynards Dancing, Stage Props Nude people dangling from Wires, Big Screens with odd shit playin to the music) Thats a Tool Show sure Maynard took his hat and shirt off and then put it back on then off again and joked around about Smelly Breath but it just lacked something (Kinda Like the new album) But otherwise ISIS and TOOL sounded great wings was great Live along with the Pot, Jambi would have liked to have heard Right in Two and Sober But they are not Juke Box's so I got what got , Along with 15 Huge Posters sorry for those who wanted one and I bought what was left you can get them from me on eBay. LOL!!!!!!!
Ummmmmmm............................Duh........... ......................yah..........o.k
OFFLINE |