View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
05-25-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Not sure what you mean - haven't Tool already cancelled/postponed their tour dates? You mean they will reschedule their dates for 2021? I think that's more or less a given at this point in time - I don't see large gatherings being a thing for quite some time yet.
I kind of meant re-scheduling for same time next year, and announcing soon. That thought is outdated as they seem to be playing the “wait-and-see” card. I couldn’t imagine the logistical nightmare of all the tours, and venues, and promoters all trying to scramble and re-book cohesive tours that work for everyone financially without the stability of the airline industry or people’s disposable income. Here’s hoping they do anything at all in the next 5 years.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 05-25-2020, 02:20 PM   #7252
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Not sure what you mean - haven't Tool already cancelled/postponed their tour dates? You mean they will reschedule their dates for 2021? I think that's more or less a given at this point in time - I don't see large gatherings being a thing for quite some time yet.
I kind of meant re-scheduling for same time next year, and announcing soon. That thought is outdated as they seem to be playing the “wait-and-see” card. I couldn’t imagine the logistical nightmare of all the tours, and venues, and promoters all trying to scramble and re-book cohesive tours that work for everyone financially without the stability of the airline industry or people’s disposable income. Here’s hoping they do anything at all in the next 5 years.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote