View Single Post
gkrebs's Avatar gkrebs
08-01-2009, 10:39 PM

This was the 4th time that I've seen Tool live. The last time was 1998, so the setlist was just fine with me. It was great to hear songs off of Lateralus and 10,000 Days live. I was really hoping for Pushit or Third Eye, but I'm still so thankful just for the chance to enjoy them live after all these years.
Gogol Bordello was a lot of muddy fun!!! I was only at the show to see them and Tool.
The mud was a pain in the ass, but not a deal breaker. I was at Woodstock 94...that was mud.
Maynard did not seem any different than I remember him from back in the day. Still a dick. That's why we love him.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.01.09 - Jersey City, NJ @ All Points West Festival

This was the 4th time that I've seen Tool live. The last time was 1998, so the setlist was just fine with me. It was great to hear songs off of Lateralus and 10,000 Days live. I was really hoping for Pushit or Third Eye, but I'm still so thankful just for the chance to enjoy them live after all these years.
Gogol Bordello was a lot of muddy fun!!! I was only at the show to see them and Tool.
The mud was a pain in the ass, but not a deal breaker. I was at Woodstock 94...that was mud.
Maynard did not seem any different than I remember him from back in the day. Still a dick. That's why we love him.
OFFLINE |