View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-15-2007, 09:32 AM

I think it makes sense as it is....if anybody's experienced a hard trip, after the craziness and peeking hours later you finally start coming down and everything seems calm and peaceful and at least for me that's about the point I start thinking deeply about nature and thinking through ideas and feelings. The calm after the storm per sey. Maybe this is Dave's calm down period after getting out of the hospital and then Right In Two is him in deep thought about how pitiful and greedy humanity can be. Then comes Viginti Tres, when he finally falls asleep he has this vivid crazy ass dream of being abducted or whatever it's supposed to represent.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:32 AM   #9
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Revised track order

I think it makes sense as it is....if anybody's experienced a hard trip, after the craziness and peeking hours later you finally start coming down and everything seems calm and peaceful and at least for me that's about the point I start thinking deeply about nature and thinking through ideas and feelings. The calm after the storm per sey. Maybe this is Dave's calm down period after getting out of the hospital and then Right In Two is him in deep thought about how pitiful and greedy humanity can be. Then comes Viginti Tres, when he finally falls asleep he has this vivid crazy ass dream of being abducted or whatever it's supposed to represent.