View Single Post
Croma
01-29-2012, 02:13 AM

Damnit I'm sorry Maynard. The Pot is a pretty awesome song, I'm sorry I dissed it. I really would have liked to have seen a video for it, I just think a lot of people like it for the wrong reasons (like misunderstanding the lyrics). I like Parabola better, but I'd rather hear The Pot (or Sober) rather than no song. I take it back! I'm sorry!! Please Forgive me!! I hope they add back that song to the setlist before the end of the tour, I think it would be pretty badass to hear how it sounds now with a lower, darker sound. From now on I'll keep my mouth shut - I love this band and every song they put out :)
Old 01-29-2012, 02:13 AM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.28.2012 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

Damnit I'm sorry Maynard. The Pot is a pretty awesome song, I'm sorry I dissed it. I really would have liked to have seen a video for it, I just think a lot of people like it for the wrong reasons (like misunderstanding the lyrics). I like Parabola better, but I'd rather hear The Pot (or Sober) rather than no song. I take it back! I'm sorry!! Please Forgive me!! I hope they add back that song to the setlist before the end of the tour, I think it would be pretty badass to hear how it sounds now with a lower, darker sound. From now on I'll keep my mouth shut - I love this band and every song they put out :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote