View Single Post
Blyker
04-21-2006, 05:09 PM

I dunno, it might only be me but these gimmick vallue songs of Tool get old real fast. Sure they are funny to listen to once maybe twice but then they have to get the hell of my cd so i can listen to the music.

Like who ever listens to numbers like:
Maynard's Dick
Faaip De Oiad
Die Eier Von Satan
Message to Harry Manback

anymore?

Or does everyone enjoy the long silence in flood for instance? Real nice when your running it in your cd player in the car.

I ended up ripping those albums and reburning them wihtout those one time listening gimmick numbers.

Yes i will still buy the cd but its sad that the only time it will play is when i rip it in order to reburn it without the gimmick number.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Why should i buy it when i have to reburn it anyway?

I dunno, it might only be me but these gimmick vallue songs of Tool get old real fast. Sure they are funny to listen to once maybe twice but then they have to get the hell of my cd so i can listen to the music.

Like who ever listens to numbers like:
Maynard's Dick
Faaip De Oiad
Die Eier Von Satan
Message to Harry Manback

anymore?

Or does everyone enjoy the long silence in flood for instance? Real nice when your running it in your cd player in the car.

I ended up ripping those albums and reburning them wihtout those one time listening gimmick numbers.

Yes i will still buy the cd but its sad that the only time it will play is when i rip it in order to reburn it without the gimmick number.
OFFLINE |