Thread: New Album
View Single Post
Rolo's Avatar Rolo
03-25-2008, 07:07 PM

Seriously.

I think there are different kind of posters here at "the albums". You have those with a relatively low postcount who will only make very interesting, deep digging interpretations (i think Octopod is one of those). Then you have those who will post around more frequently and share a thought or two and try to sneak in a little humor, just to keep things from getting too damn serious (i consider myself in that category). Rivek and I_E, imo, are those who like & add a good interpretation but will not tolerate lame posters who do no more then post crap of flame on any thread whatsoever.

There are more types i guess. But the ones above where those who i thought fit the subject.

Last edited by Rolo; 03-25-2008 at 07:11 PM..
Old 03-25-2008, 07:07 PM   #111
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635
Re: New Album

Seriously.

I think there are different kind of posters here at "the albums". You have those with a relatively low postcount who will only make very interesting, deep digging interpretations (i think Octopod is one of those). Then you have those who will post around more frequently and share a thought or two and try to sneak in a little humor, just to keep things from getting too damn serious (i consider myself in that category). Rivek and I_E, imo, are those who like & add a good interpretation but will not tolerate lame posters who do no more then post crap of flame on any thread whatsoever.

There are more types i guess. But the ones above where those who i thought fit the subject.

Last edited by Rolo; 03-25-2008 at 07:11 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote