Thread: New Album
View Single Post
Tool_Is_Sick
03-25-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by put_away_the_dagger View Post
hey, douche bag is back. i love these fucking pussies that get all tough guy on the internet cause they dont have the balls to actually speak to somebody like that face to face. so i guess now from the safety of his keyboard in his parents basement, he feels he has to make up for all the times he got bitch slapped for being a wise ass punk fuck. ain't that right fat boy?

Dude, stop taking everything so fuckin serious..holy shit. Its people like you that even think about something so dumb and immature over the internet. ITS ONLY WORDS!!! Sticks and stones may break......yeah you see where Im going with this. Dont be a hyprocrite ok?

Thanks. Have a wonderful fuckin day.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:20 PM   #108
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 10
Re: New Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by put_away_the_dagger View Post
hey, douche bag is back. i love these fucking pussies that get all tough guy on the internet cause they dont have the balls to actually speak to somebody like that face to face. so i guess now from the safety of his keyboard in his parents basement, he feels he has to make up for all the times he got bitch slapped for being a wise ass punk fuck. ain't that right fat boy?

Dude, stop taking everything so fuckin serious..holy shit. Its people like you that even think about something so dumb and immature over the internet. ITS ONLY WORDS!!! Sticks and stones may break......yeah you see where Im going with this. Dont be a hyprocrite ok?

Thanks. Have a wonderful fuckin day.