View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #23
Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Bincount™: 2934
Re: TooL Tour without an Album?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
oh no i get to see one of my fav bands live this summer when i didn't think i would for another few years, i'm so upset.....
This. And I think they may dust off some old tunes this time around. I hope so. And whether they do or not, it's been about three years since I've seen them, and I was actually pretty bummed a few months ago, before these dates were announced, to think I wasn't going to see them again until 2011 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton John View Post
Now it seems they are just capitalist business men
I'm tired of people using "capitalist" like it's a pejorative term. Capitalism is what made this country great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton John View Post
. . . to Maynard doing "Puscifer" and showing us that he is hands down the weakest link in tool, to maynard wearing cowboy hats and boots with tight jeans and no shirt on stage trying to look "sexy", to maynard exploiting his celebrity status to sell his wine instead of letting his wine sell its self because it is a good product.
This part actually made me smile, and I kind of have to agree. Maynard is wearing pretty thin on me these days, and his side projects are just such dogshit, especially compared to Tool. (I haven't tried his wine yet because I'm sure there's no way it lives up to its price tag.)
<ru5ty> wat
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote