View Single Post
Kody27
06-19-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
So, my dear Watson, in what way is it better to dive deeper in one emotion then explore all?
Well obviously no here here is listening to what I'm saying either so fuck it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
It's not a crime either way, it's just people's attitudes. We obviously both love music, not you but my other friend, so we must enjoy similar things but he tends to stay on the surface of everything and I tend to penetrate deeper into just one thing and move on.
Nowhere did I say either was better or worse, if you are absorbed into one thing completely then you aren't missing out on anything. I think Rivek is the one who thinks his almighty all encompassing outlook on life is "better" than one who penetrates one thing at a time. But whatever.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #40
On Probation

Bincount™: 7
Re: 10,000 days is great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
So, my dear Watson, in what way is it better to dive deeper in one emotion then explore all?
Well obviously no here here is listening to what I'm saying either so fuck it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
It's not a crime either way, it's just people's attitudes. We obviously both love music, not you but my other friend, so we must enjoy similar things but he tends to stay on the surface of everything and I tend to penetrate deeper into just one thing and move on.
Nowhere did I say either was better or worse, if you are absorbed into one thing completely then you aren't missing out on anything. I think Rivek is the one who thinks his almighty all encompassing outlook on life is "better" than one who penetrates one thing at a time. But whatever.
OFFLINE |