View Single Post
Kody27
06-19-2009, 10:47 AM

if your interpretation of that statement was snobbish elitism, then i must attribute that solely to your own preconceptions and filters because i wasn't intending it to be that way.

if you must take an opposite side to everything i say then at least make it relevant to the discussion, otherwise you're just wasting both of our time.

anyone can take a sentence out of context and make it look bad, but if you look at the whole of what i said i certainly don't feel as if i was trying to be snobbish.

if i must further explain myself then let me spell it out for you, there is good country music and bad country music, - now just take the word "country" and replace it with every other style of music in the world, and that is what I meant. I don't discriminate whole genres of music just because i don't know anything about them, i just go by the feeling the song gives me at the time that i hear it, what else do you want from me?
Old 06-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #34
On Probation

Bincount™: 7
Re: 10,000 days is great?

if your interpretation of that statement was snobbish elitism, then i must attribute that solely to your own preconceptions and filters because i wasn't intending it to be that way.

if you must take an opposite side to everything i say then at least make it relevant to the discussion, otherwise you're just wasting both of our time.

anyone can take a sentence out of context and make it look bad, but if you look at the whole of what i said i certainly don't feel as if i was trying to be snobbish.

if i must further explain myself then let me spell it out for you, there is good country music and bad country music, - now just take the word "country" and replace it with every other style of music in the world, and that is what I meant. I don't discriminate whole genres of music just because i don't know anything about them, i just go by the feeling the song gives me at the time that i hear it, what else do you want from me?
OFFLINE |