View Single Post
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
06-16-2009, 06:40 PM

Damn, you sound bitter CCP. How many masterpieces can a band turn out in their career? 10,000 Days is a fine album from beginning to end. And I don't see any reason to bash the band for a lackluster effort iyo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCP
The best thing for the bands sake would be for the fans to finally be honest about how much the album sucks. Tool must be the only band in the world who's fans will accept such crap from with such eager ignorance.
I happen to enjoy the album, even though it's not a mind blowing puzzle of fibonacci spirals and tidal waves. I accept them for who they are now and think that they are the best live band out there touring right now.

LOL "crap". You came here 3 years after the album was released to bitch about it?

Last edited by lotus.; 06-16-2009 at 06:44 PM..
Old 06-16-2009, 06:40 PM   #7
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Re: 10,000 days is great?

Damn, you sound bitter CCP. How many masterpieces can a band turn out in their career? 10,000 Days is a fine album from beginning to end. And I don't see any reason to bash the band for a lackluster effort iyo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCP
The best thing for the bands sake would be for the fans to finally be honest about how much the album sucks. Tool must be the only band in the world who's fans will accept such crap from with such eager ignorance.
I happen to enjoy the album, even though it's not a mind blowing puzzle of fibonacci spirals and tidal waves. I accept them for who they are now and think that they are the best live band out there touring right now.

LOL "crap". You came here 3 years after the album was released to bitch about it?

Last edited by lotus.; 06-16-2009 at 06:44 PM..
OFFLINE |