View Single Post
Pablo's Avatar Pablo
08-23-2007, 02:21 AM

GK666 - "the quality not quantity" line was about the quality of what you do see vs the length of the gig / and someone was feeling "ripped off" and was nothing to do with how many times I've been to see them, but yeah as you say - no-one's trying to start an argument!

I totally get your point, I thought last nights gig was way better, but still I'd happily not see Schism / Rosetta Stoned for a good few shows for something else (Opiate?!)...

Did you all see the "one-off" litho(s) for £200? Was sorely tempted but it had gone by the time I hit the merch stand after the show...
Old 08-23-2007, 02:21 AM   #38
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

GK666 - "the quality not quantity" line was about the quality of what you do see vs the length of the gig / and someone was feeling "ripped off" and was nothing to do with how many times I've been to see them, but yeah as you say - no-one's trying to start an argument!

I totally get your point, I thought last nights gig was way better, but still I'd happily not see Schism / Rosetta Stoned for a good few shows for something else (Opiate?!)...

Did you all see the "one-off" litho(s) for £200? Was sorely tempted but it had gone by the time I hit the merch stand after the show...
OFFLINE |