View Single Post
xeonman9000
08-22-2007, 10:44 AM

If they had played Nottingham's setlist at that venue, it would have been even better than Nottingham, I was really gutted they didn't play Wings, that was far and away Nottingham's highlight, and the main reason I went to see them again.
The set was also too short, Nottingham was at least 20 minutes longer IIRC.
Russian Circles were awesome though for a support band, I will definitely check them out.
Also the sound wasn't as good as Nottingham, it was pretty terrible to start with, but did get better.
The guest on Lateralus was a dying guy from the Make A Wish Foundation, who probably asked to meet Tool, and they asked if he wanted to bash some drums on stage with them (like you would say no).
Old 08-22-2007, 10:44 AM   #28
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

If they had played Nottingham's setlist at that venue, it would have been even better than Nottingham, I was really gutted they didn't play Wings, that was far and away Nottingham's highlight, and the main reason I went to see them again.
The set was also too short, Nottingham was at least 20 minutes longer IIRC.
Russian Circles were awesome though for a support band, I will definitely check them out.
Also the sound wasn't as good as Nottingham, it was pretty terrible to start with, but did get better.
The guest on Lateralus was a dying guy from the Make A Wish Foundation, who probably asked to meet Tool, and they asked if he wanted to bash some drums on stage with them (like you would say no).
OFFLINE |