View Single Post
platformstrange's Avatar platformstrange
08-22-2007, 08:10 AM

1.BIG love from Brixton to To0l !!!
2. Thankyou guys.

Can't really fault 'em, you get the odd mistake when playing so hard, it just gave the whole thing so much more energy. Cliched i know but they plain and simple ROCKED. Danny broke a stick during stinkfist, playing absolutely balls out. (Kudos Mr Carey)

Smoking ban sucks a** but with those truly dark chocolates the evening was most psychedelic. (besides it meant Maynard didn't have to wear his gas mike this time round.)

Thought it was the BASS PLAYER from RC who was out played by a pot plant !
I thought Maynard was saying the plant would take his place if things didn't improve.

(almost) Anyone in the audience could have done so much better. It was a tool gig after all, so there was a strong percentage of anal drum nerds (well musicians in general) in the house. (gripe over)

Nice to have Flood in there for the OG's, suddenly all das kindergarten stopped singing along (strange that).

Highlights: stinkfist, ROSETTA STONED, always makes me smile:) (if you're brave enough to go out that far, this song makes so much more sense), aenima ! bliss....

NOTE:- To the tool virgin we helped sneak in downstairs with our ol ticket switcheroo trick. Hope this missive finds you well and you got exactly you wanted, or had in mind. Did you manage to down your last 5 cans of ste**a ??

Are we SURE The Dead ain't tourin'?

Flappy grails... and flaming stealth lobsters.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:10 AM   #24
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

1.BIG love from Brixton to To0l !!!
2. Thankyou guys.

Can't really fault 'em, you get the odd mistake when playing so hard, it just gave the whole thing so much more energy. Cliched i know but they plain and simple ROCKED. Danny broke a stick during stinkfist, playing absolutely balls out. (Kudos Mr Carey)

Smoking ban sucks a** but with those truly dark chocolates the evening was most psychedelic. (besides it meant Maynard didn't have to wear his gas mike this time round.)

Thought it was the BASS PLAYER from RC who was out played by a pot plant !
I thought Maynard was saying the plant would take his place if things didn't improve.

(almost) Anyone in the audience could have done so much better. It was a tool gig after all, so there was a strong percentage of anal drum nerds (well musicians in general) in the house. (gripe over)

Nice to have Flood in there for the OG's, suddenly all das kindergarten stopped singing along (strange that).

Highlights: stinkfist, ROSETTA STONED, always makes me smile:) (if you're brave enough to go out that far, this song makes so much more sense), aenima ! bliss....

NOTE:- To the tool virgin we helped sneak in downstairs with our ol ticket switcheroo trick. Hope this missive finds you well and you got exactly you wanted, or had in mind. Did you manage to down your last 5 cans of ste**a ??

Are we SURE The Dead ain't tourin'?

Flappy grails... and flaming stealth lobsters.
OFFLINE |