View Single Post
beached_whale
08-22-2007, 01:45 AM

Good peformance on the whole but a few gripes. No wings i thought was disappointing...setlist way to short. I did however think that there would be no Aenema so that made up for it somewhat. Rosetta stoned doesnt do it for me live and should be swapped imo. Anyone else notice the different buildup especially with adam's guitar before the climax? The guest drummer in lateralus was pathetic! I sure hope he doesnt get invited back tonight. Hope we get the Russian circles guy instead. If they play pushit tonight i'll be content...
Old 08-22-2007, 01:45 AM   #18
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

Good peformance on the whole but a few gripes. No wings i thought was disappointing...setlist way to short. I did however think that there would be no Aenema so that made up for it somewhat. Rosetta stoned doesnt do it for me live and should be swapped imo. Anyone else notice the different buildup especially with adam's guitar before the climax? The guest drummer in lateralus was pathetic! I sure hope he doesnt get invited back tonight. Hope we get the Russian circles guy instead. If they play pushit tonight i'll be content...
OFFLINE |