View Single Post
newyork4311
06-06-2007, 09:13 PM

this was my first TOOL show and probably the best concert ive been too. Well i had floor seats and standing in the rain before the show started sucked ass. Once the doors opened I bought the 38 $ shirt which was way overpriced. I got pretty close to the stage maybe 4 rows back near Justin. Now I heard many things about Melt Banana and i believe they are fuckin weird. Couldnt understand one word and they made stupid noises for about 10 minutes straight. Then finally tool came on and they started with jambi. Great opener and the crowd was into it. Also when the show started everyone was smoking cannibis it was hilarious. Next was stinkist and it was amazing as always. Schism was ok but i think they should switch it for something like the grudge or the patient. Rosetta Stoned was crazy live. Loved everything about it. Also moshing started in that song. 10000 days was a once in a lifetime experience. The lasers and effects were amazing. The only bad part is Maynard didnt finish the song because of the faggot pointing that laser. Go Die. Lateralus was tight and onpoint. Except for the moshing. It was hilarious seeing a bunch of guys on drugs killing each other. Then Vicarious. Hands down best part of the night. Didnt sing the VICARIOUSLY I LIVE ... part. But the moshing was crazy. Probably the whole front to middle on the floor was moshing. All in all it was a great show with the few exceptions like Maynard not talking and no undertow or opiate
Old 06-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

this was my first TOOL show and probably the best concert ive been too. Well i had floor seats and standing in the rain before the show started sucked ass. Once the doors opened I bought the 38 $ shirt which was way overpriced. I got pretty close to the stage maybe 4 rows back near Justin. Now I heard many things about Melt Banana and i believe they are fuckin weird. Couldnt understand one word and they made stupid noises for about 10 minutes straight. Then finally tool came on and they started with jambi. Great opener and the crowd was into it. Also when the show started everyone was smoking cannibis it was hilarious. Next was stinkist and it was amazing as always. Schism was ok but i think they should switch it for something like the grudge or the patient. Rosetta Stoned was crazy live. Loved everything about it. Also moshing started in that song. 10000 days was a once in a lifetime experience. The lasers and effects were amazing. The only bad part is Maynard didnt finish the song because of the faggot pointing that laser. Go Die. Lateralus was tight and onpoint. Except for the moshing. It was hilarious seeing a bunch of guys on drugs killing each other. Then Vicarious. Hands down best part of the night. Didnt sing the VICARIOUSLY I LIVE ... part. But the moshing was crazy. Probably the whole front to middle on the floor was moshing. All in all it was a great show with the few exceptions like Maynard not talking and no undertow or opiate
OFFLINE |