View Single Post
GreyStr0ke
06-04-2007, 09:12 AM

I attened the Tool show in Sunrise, Florida. I walked into the Bank Atlantic Center with 5 minutes to spare before Tool began to play. We found our seats in section 102 which eneded up being aisle seats and turned out to be perfect.

The sound was incredible as well as the lighting effects. Everyone else has pretty much explained all the details of the show so I will go straight into what I didn't like about it.

Maynard not saying a word to the crowd the entire time was fine. I could care less what he has to say anyway, but to not even face the crowd one time is just flat out disrespectful to us paying fans. I don't think it's artistic or mysterious or even weird. It's just rude. A lot of people payed good money to go and for the lead singer to hide behind the drum kit and face the screen like a pansy the entire time was just not cool in my book.

Other then that the show was amazing but could have been better if they did away with a few of the songs off of 10,000 days and added some more from Opiate, Undertow or Aenema.

Overall: 7 out of 10
Old 06-04-2007, 09:12 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

I attened the Tool show in Sunrise, Florida. I walked into the Bank Atlantic Center with 5 minutes to spare before Tool began to play. We found our seats in section 102 which eneded up being aisle seats and turned out to be perfect.

The sound was incredible as well as the lighting effects. Everyone else has pretty much explained all the details of the show so I will go straight into what I didn't like about it.

Maynard not saying a word to the crowd the entire time was fine. I could care less what he has to say anyway, but to not even face the crowd one time is just flat out disrespectful to us paying fans. I don't think it's artistic or mysterious or even weird. It's just rude. A lot of people payed good money to go and for the lead singer to hide behind the drum kit and face the screen like a pansy the entire time was just not cool in my book.

Other then that the show was amazing but could have been better if they did away with a few of the songs off of 10,000 days and added some more from Opiate, Undertow or Aenema.

Overall: 7 out of 10
OFFLINE |