View Single Post
thin lizard
06-02-2007, 10:42 AM

this is my 5th time seeing tool and i have to say i was happy with the show but not blown away. all the trippy noise stuff could have been replaced by actual songs (i know that they are an ecletic bunch of dudes but c'mon that stuff on the al bums i cant skip over) anyhow im not disapointed by there performance i know maynard doesnt like teh rock star persona but i would have liked to see some energy. with my rant out of the way now i have to say rosetta stoned live is quite possibly the best live thing i have ever seen them do. adam and justin are special musicians and danny is without a doubt the alien from that song he is unworldly. any how im happy i got to seethem again i just hope its not 6 more years before they come to florida again.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:42 AM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

this is my 5th time seeing tool and i have to say i was happy with the show but not blown away. all the trippy noise stuff could have been replaced by actual songs (i know that they are an ecletic bunch of dudes but c'mon that stuff on the al bums i cant skip over) anyhow im not disapointed by there performance i know maynard doesnt like teh rock star persona but i would have liked to see some energy. with my rant out of the way now i have to say rosetta stoned live is quite possibly the best live thing i have ever seen them do. adam and justin are special musicians and danny is without a doubt the alien from that song he is unworldly. any how im happy i got to seethem again i just hope its not 6 more years before they come to florida again.
OFFLINE |