View Single Post
LucyFur3d
06-01-2007, 10:08 PM

This was my 8th time seeing Tool. I was disappointed they did not play any tracks from Undertow, and minimal tracks from Aenima & Lateralus. Rosetta Stoned and 10,000 Days seemed to drag on a bit, I was expecting them to be better. The band is older, seem to have less energy. No more of Maynard's sarcastic remarks or "praying mantis" dancing movements. Right In Two and Lateralus were easily the highlights for me. Overall, I rank it a "B". I'm glad I got to see them back in the days when they were playing the older stuff, otherwise I would have been greatly disappointed.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

This was my 8th time seeing Tool. I was disappointed they did not play any tracks from Undertow, and minimal tracks from Aenima & Lateralus. Rosetta Stoned and 10,000 Days seemed to drag on a bit, I was expecting them to be better. The band is older, seem to have less energy. No more of Maynard's sarcastic remarks or "praying mantis" dancing movements. Right In Two and Lateralus were easily the highlights for me. Overall, I rank it a "B". I'm glad I got to see them back in the days when they were playing the older stuff, otherwise I would have been greatly disappointed.
OFFLINE |