View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 10:17 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/27 - Madrid, ESP - Festimad

I went to the Riviera show in 2002, and it kicked ass way more than this. Not only they played more time (almost 2 hours), Maynard moved crazy, and the setlist was just PERFECT. I am a huge fan from Tool, but I do not like Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned, I think they are the worst songs by Tool, so I was pissed off almost fifteen minutes of the show. I would rather prefered The Pot and Right in Two, or Wings for Marie, I think that one is simply great, but I know they donīt play it in the tour. By the way, in the Lateralus Tour Tool change the setlist more, i donīt know why they are so repetitive in this tour, I hope the next legs would be better. If anyone cares I was in second line in both 2002 and Festimad, in La Riviera I was in the right side (in front of Justin, with perfect vision of Maynard, Danny and the screens) and for compensate in Festimad I was in the left (in front of Adam, so inexpresive that almost frightened me, put passion on it, man! Almost perfect vision of Maynard, Danny, Justin and the screens). So I was very happy, I liked the show a lot, just telling the black points, in my opinion. And about being a free festival, Deftones and Tool by de gratis xD, I liked it, but Festimad is full of idiots, and they deserve to expend money ON US.
OFFLINE |