Thread: Clues..
View Single Post
XReflectionXTriad
05-06-2006, 06:15 PM

The only place i have got .. Is that Adams pic everything is dead.. all the body parts in the jars etc. I remember my grandmother saying to me that Magpie is a sign of death she used to get very supersitious when she saw one she would flip out and say thats someone dead..a magpie could signify a death of something old and the beginning of something new.I really think that the cronological theory is a good theory .. I do think that there has to be an order .. May be it's a message.. And the picture of Danny it looks like the light is coming form behind him and it looks like he is trapping it..so i agree ^I am stumped ..but the look on all their faces they really look like they are keeping some sort of secret lol Overall most of the pictures have a dark supersitious feel..

edit: Probably not significant :-(
Here are some. . .

In Scotland and Northern Ireland one should salute the lone magpie. . .

In some parts of England one should wave to the lone magpie. . .

A Yorkshire superstition has it that the magpie is associated with witchcraft and therefore an ill omen - one should make a sign of a cross or take off your hat in respect to ward off any evil.

Apparently the magpie has significance overseas as well - in Korea, a popular folk belief has it that the magpie is a bird of inspirational instinct, which can foretell people that they will have visitors or house guests in the near future.

But the best so far is this. . . apparently, in parts of Yorkshire, one must imitate the lone magpie's missing partner - loudly.

Last edited by XReflectionXTriad; 05-06-2006 at 06:31 PM..
Old 05-06-2006, 06:15 PM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10
Re: Clues..

The only place i have got .. Is that Adams pic everything is dead.. all the body parts in the jars etc. I remember my grandmother saying to me that Magpie is a sign of death she used to get very supersitious when she saw one she would flip out and say thats someone dead..a magpie could signify a death of something old and the beginning of something new.I really think that the cronological theory is a good theory .. I do think that there has to be an order .. May be it's a message.. And the picture of Danny it looks like the light is coming form behind him and it looks like he is trapping it..so i agree ^I am stumped ..but the look on all their faces they really look like they are keeping some sort of secret lol Overall most of the pictures have a dark supersitious feel..

edit: Probably not significant :-(
Here are some. . .

In Scotland and Northern Ireland one should salute the lone magpie. . .

In some parts of England one should wave to the lone magpie. . .

A Yorkshire superstition has it that the magpie is associated with witchcraft and therefore an ill omen - one should make a sign of a cross or take off your hat in respect to ward off any evil.

Apparently the magpie has significance overseas as well - in Korea, a popular folk belief has it that the magpie is a bird of inspirational instinct, which can foretell people that they will have visitors or house guests in the near future.

But the best so far is this. . . apparently, in parts of Yorkshire, one must imitate the lone magpie's missing partner - loudly.

Last edited by XReflectionXTriad; 05-06-2006 at 06:31 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote