View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 12:08 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/07 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Yeah I admit it, I teared up major during Wings and 10,000 days. Its okay bro, I felt you when you walked off. Too much man! I understand. All I could do was wrap my arm around my daughter during those beautiful momemts and just feel it. Amazing!!!! Fourth show and every time is the best thing I have ever been part of. Danny - Nice Mandelas!!! Fuckin Nuts! Can't wait to see you jam again at The Baked Potato or La Ve Lee. My brother talked to Ziegler at the beginning of the show. I got to hang and watch Amalgatron last week and Zieg said he got to just hang and watch a rehersal before Street Scene in Burbank for about 5 poeple. Bastard!!! Crazy shit!!! Thanks Kabir for giving us an outlet to share amongst us true Tool fans for what now 11 or so years? Thanks Tool for yet another fuckin incredible display of heart! Yes, I was one that couldn't stand the new album when it came out, just thrown in left field pondering... 2nd or 3rd listen and I was hooked. I finally got it and don't understand how the some don't. Its still in my CD Player.... Everything I aspire to be or do with music is all wrapped up in Tool!!!

Keep Digging!!!
OFFLINE |