View Single Post
46 AND 2
04-15-2012, 03:07 PM

Sect 133, row 11, my second tool concert. Amazing graphics and light display. Tool really knows how to capture the energy of the music and transition smoothly between songs. The lights, the graphics, the movement of the band members, everything flowed in perfect synergy. The first time I saw tool, maynard was in middle of the perfomance atop an extra 10x10 stage, that displayed amazing graphics underneath him, mostly the downward spiral. I was so mesmerized by this performance I couldnt wait to see him again. Even so, I wasnt much surprised to see him this time behind the rest of the band in the darkness. Justin was fkcin the siht out of his guitar the whole time. As captivated as I was by the amazing graphics display and laser lights, I still spent a good amount of time just watching maynard dance and sing in the darkness, and i didnt once feel like he lost rhythm with the music or his connection to the presentation. The other fans in our section were great, and everyone seemed to be really into the music. When the arena lit up, I loved looking down to the floor to see a wave of people moving, throwing their hands up and around eachother, yelling at the top of their lungs, and bearing witness to the sermon reverand maynard and tool put on.This was an amazing concert I will never forget and i cant wait to see tool again.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.06.2012 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Bank Atlantic Centre

Sect 133, row 11, my second tool concert. Amazing graphics and light display. Tool really knows how to capture the energy of the music and transition smoothly between songs. The lights, the graphics, the movement of the band members, everything flowed in perfect synergy. The first time I saw tool, maynard was in middle of the perfomance atop an extra 10x10 stage, that displayed amazing graphics underneath him, mostly the downward spiral. I was so mesmerized by this performance I couldnt wait to see him again. Even so, I wasnt much surprised to see him this time behind the rest of the band in the darkness. Justin was fkcin the siht out of his guitar the whole time. As captivated as I was by the amazing graphics display and laser lights, I still spent a good amount of time just watching maynard dance and sing in the darkness, and i didnt once feel like he lost rhythm with the music or his connection to the presentation. The other fans in our section were great, and everyone seemed to be really into the music. When the arena lit up, I loved looking down to the floor to see a wave of people moving, throwing their hands up and around eachother, yelling at the top of their lungs, and bearing witness to the sermon reverand maynard and tool put on.This was an amazing concert I will never forget and i cant wait to see tool again.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote