View Single Post
ethreepeeoh
02-09-2012, 08:34 AM

FUCK YOU.... last show....
Some of these songs we are playing tonight were wrote before some of you were sperm... Some of them were written when you first started giving sperm... food for thought.

One of the best TOOL shows I've ever been to... and I've been to many.
Maynard seemed to have a little trouble with vocals early... (this is not criticism... more an observation... it was the last date on the TOOL tour and he's been doing the Puscifer thing too)... I'm impressed he still HAS a voice after all that. I did notice that after the 2 or 3rd song he left the stage and when he came back... with the bottle, all those little problems went away. Opening with Hooker pretty much took me out-of-mind... Fourty Six & 2 made it hard to hold everything in... hell most of the show I felt like I was in some sort of trance... I've needed this for a while. This reminder that I am not alone here... that facing my fear is the fastest way to truth. There's no love in fear and today I have very little fear.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.08.2012 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnet Arena

FUCK YOU.... last show....
Some of these songs we are playing tonight were wrote before some of you were sperm... Some of them were written when you first started giving sperm... food for thought.

One of the best TOOL shows I've ever been to... and I've been to many.
Maynard seemed to have a little trouble with vocals early... (this is not criticism... more an observation... it was the last date on the TOOL tour and he's been doing the Puscifer thing too)... I'm impressed he still HAS a voice after all that. I did notice that after the 2 or 3rd song he left the stage and when he came back... with the bottle, all those little problems went away. Opening with Hooker pretty much took me out-of-mind... Fourty Six & 2 made it hard to hold everything in... hell most of the show I felt like I was in some sort of trance... I've needed this for a while. This reminder that I am not alone here... that facing my fear is the fastest way to truth. There's no love in fear and today I have very little fear.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote