View Single Post
bb46n2
02-08-2012, 06:37 PM

Wish i were in Georgia right now so i could do it all over again!!!!!!

Loved everything about the show. Getting Parabola was an absolute thrill. Can't say which song was my favorite....46 & two, Parabola, Lateralus, Push it....????....just can't say. Not a huge fan of Schism, but hearing it live brought it to life and gave me a new appreciation for the song.

I thought Maynard was great. I was seated in section 107 which is on adam and maynard's side so i had a good view of maynard and he was moving around to the music and getting into the show. So funny when the YOB bassist went by Maynard and Maynard says "who the fuck are you?" .....PRICELESS MAYNARD!!!

At the end of the show the whole band acknowledged the crowd.....maynard pointed to each section of the arena one by one, it was great. After hearing some of the reviews from the other shows, i didn't know what to expect (being my first tool show and all), well they did not disappoint. But i am so crazy about tool, they could have walked out on stage, gave me the finger, and then walked off and i still would have been in awe....lol...seriously though they rocked it and i CAN NOT WAIT for my next tool show!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #15
On Probation

Bincount™: 25
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

Wish i were in Georgia right now so i could do it all over again!!!!!!

Loved everything about the show. Getting Parabola was an absolute thrill. Can't say which song was my favorite....46 & two, Parabola, Lateralus, Push it....????....just can't say. Not a huge fan of Schism, but hearing it live brought it to life and gave me a new appreciation for the song.

I thought Maynard was great. I was seated in section 107 which is on adam and maynard's side so i had a good view of maynard and he was moving around to the music and getting into the show. So funny when the YOB bassist went by Maynard and Maynard says "who the fuck are you?" .....PRICELESS MAYNARD!!!

At the end of the show the whole band acknowledged the crowd.....maynard pointed to each section of the arena one by one, it was great. After hearing some of the reviews from the other shows, i didn't know what to expect (being my first tool show and all), well they did not disappoint. But i am so crazy about tool, they could have walked out on stage, gave me the finger, and then walked off and i still would have been in awe....lol...seriously though they rocked it and i CAN NOT WAIT for my next tool show!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote