View Single Post
Ladder Al (US)
02-06-2012, 05:08 PM

Awesome show! 4th Tool show.. I'm not one to complain too much about set list, but definitely glad they changed it up this tour compared to the past couple tours, which were all very similar (except for opening with Third Eye on their last mini-tour). Pushit is my fav Tool song, so I was very glad to get the chance to hear that live. Never was a big fan of Intension, but it came off great in their live show. Maynard sounded great, definitely better than the last 2 times I saw them, and even rivals the sound from Roosevelt Theater in Chicago in '06. I took my wife, who likes a few APC songs but never could get into Tool. I think last night we may have converted her over to our side. She was amazed at the lights and the music... and after my 4th show, I can say this was my favorite. Not sure if Maynard was just having a great day or the crowd put him in a great mood, but he seemed really into it, a lot more than I expected after reading reviews from other shows on the tour.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Awesome show! 4th Tool show.. I'm not one to complain too much about set list, but definitely glad they changed it up this tour compared to the past couple tours, which were all very similar (except for opening with Third Eye on their last mini-tour). Pushit is my fav Tool song, so I was very glad to get the chance to hear that live. Never was a big fan of Intension, but it came off great in their live show. Maynard sounded great, definitely better than the last 2 times I saw them, and even rivals the sound from Roosevelt Theater in Chicago in '06. I took my wife, who likes a few APC songs but never could get into Tool. I think last night we may have converted her over to our side. She was amazed at the lights and the music... and after my 4th show, I can say this was my favorite. Not sure if Maynard was just having a great day or the crowd put him in a great mood, but he seemed really into it, a lot more than I expected after reading reviews from other shows on the tour.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote