View Single Post
gizmus's Avatar gizmus
02-02-2012, 10:23 AM

Wow! I do not understand the negative comments regarding the quality of this show... This was at least for me the best I have seen out of the last four. I must agree about the crowd not showing respect. I hate to be redundant but they need to to shut the fuck up and listen. Personally I was blown away by the technical, visual, sonic and overall superior stage performance that I have yet seen from Tool or any other band for that matter.
I am still in awe of the fact that we were up in the nose bleed area and the quality of the sound was incredible. I got a lot of nice comments on my light up jacket and hat from other fans. Thanks to all that helped make this the best show ever for me and thanks to the band for their awesome performance and music all these years. Makes life that much better... Peace
Old 02-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Wow! I do not understand the negative comments regarding the quality of this show... This was at least for me the best I have seen out of the last four. I must agree about the crowd not showing respect. I hate to be redundant but they need to to shut the fuck up and listen. Personally I was blown away by the technical, visual, sonic and overall superior stage performance that I have yet seen from Tool or any other band for that matter.
I am still in awe of the fact that we were up in the nose bleed area and the quality of the sound was incredible. I got a lot of nice comments on my light up jacket and hat from other fans. Thanks to all that helped make this the best show ever for me and thanks to the band for their awesome performance and music all these years. Makes life that much better... Peace
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote