View Single Post
TwelveLibras
01-31-2012, 10:35 PM

good show... i did prefer boston even though i had way better seats to tonights show. Really wished Maynard would have at least said something, anything... I know that is not his persona but even something candid would be entertaining or nice to at least acknowledge everyone.

THANK YOU TO MOHEGAN SUN for saying no to cell phones and cameras... it was 100% more enjoyable of a show visually because I got to actually enjoy it, and not have to see a row full of glowing cell phone lights in front of me. THANK YOU!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:35 PM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.31.2012 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena

good show... i did prefer boston even though i had way better seats to tonights show. Really wished Maynard would have at least said something, anything... I know that is not his persona but even something candid would be entertaining or nice to at least acknowledge everyone.

THANK YOU TO MOHEGAN SUN for saying no to cell phones and cameras... it was 100% more enjoyable of a show visually because I got to actually enjoy it, and not have to see a row full of glowing cell phone lights in front of me. THANK YOU!!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote