View Single Post
Doyle88
01-21-2012, 10:54 PM

This was my first Tool show, I was blown away by the quality of the sound even sitting about 5 rows from the top dead center. However I think the vocals could have been turned up a tad, my girlfriend who has never really listened to Tool complained about not being to even hear them in certain parts.

Also, I was curious if sitting in different locations provided a more 'engulfing' sound experience, I felt from where I was sitting that it was a tad low.

Overall having now been a fan 7 years, I have a deeper appreciation for the passion and talent of Tool. Was especially blown away by 46 & 2, the drum buildup was outstanding.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

This was my first Tool show, I was blown away by the quality of the sound even sitting about 5 rows from the top dead center. However I think the vocals could have been turned up a tad, my girlfriend who has never really listened to Tool complained about not being to even hear them in certain parts.

Also, I was curious if sitting in different locations provided a more 'engulfing' sound experience, I felt from where I was sitting that it was a tad low.

Overall having now been a fan 7 years, I have a deeper appreciation for the passion and talent of Tool. Was especially blown away by 46 & 2, the drum buildup was outstanding.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote