View Single Post
savagehenry's Avatar savagehenry
01-21-2012, 10:16 PM

Again great show!!! Set list was back to the same as beginning of tour. "Still love Texas." I really dig the new Schism opener. Its really refreshing and it reminded me of when I heard the second version of Pushit live for the first time back in '98...goosebumps!!! The whole band was on it. They pounded out a great show. Justin smiling a lot. Adam, well doing what Adam does best, Danny always a machine and Maynard in full copper outfit, playing with his brutality stick. No sound flurbs tonight, at least none that my ear caught. Last night i was in the top section Adam's side. Tonight I was lower 202 in front on Justin's side. It was great to experience the show from different perspectives. And thank you for the set change from the previous night. It was good to hear Ticks and The Pot. Again I was transported to that mystical place the band always sends me. Junior had the whole place in awe. Thanks man for giving such great visuals!!!!!! Hope the rest of the tour goes well and safe travels to all the fans i have met over the last two days. be kind...be well!!!
Old 01-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Again great show!!! Set list was back to the same as beginning of tour. "Still love Texas." I really dig the new Schism opener. Its really refreshing and it reminded me of when I heard the second version of Pushit live for the first time back in '98...goosebumps!!! The whole band was on it. They pounded out a great show. Justin smiling a lot. Adam, well doing what Adam does best, Danny always a machine and Maynard in full copper outfit, playing with his brutality stick. No sound flurbs tonight, at least none that my ear caught. Last night i was in the top section Adam's side. Tonight I was lower 202 in front on Justin's side. It was great to experience the show from different perspectives. And thank you for the set change from the previous night. It was good to hear Ticks and The Pot. Again I was transported to that mystical place the band always sends me. Junior had the whole place in awe. Thanks man for giving such great visuals!!!!!! Hope the rest of the tour goes well and safe travels to all the fans i have met over the last two days. be kind...be well!!!