View Single Post
tritech
01-21-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laddermalice View Post
Where were your seats? Also there were a few little mistakes (not unheard of for them), but nothing too bad that I noticed, and I'm not sure how much you've seen them recently, but Maynard did anything but phone it in THIS TIME, and he sounded the best he has since at least 10,000 days, if not Lateralus. The mix was WAY WAY WAY better than '09, and I got to hear it from 402 and 101 last night.
I was in section 402 as well. Admittedly, I admire from afar regarding live shows, and I have not seen them in over 10 years, so that may be a more than ample reason I was disappointed. I thought the set list was great and thoroughly enjoyed the drum sequence (drum-off w/ opening bands drummer and Danny - Lateralus). Just difficult seeing something that was so important to me during my youth changing. I saw them first in college in 1993 and just remember so vividly the connection.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laddermalice View Post
Where were your seats? Also there were a few little mistakes (not unheard of for them), but nothing too bad that I noticed, and I'm not sure how much you've seen them recently, but Maynard did anything but phone it in THIS TIME, and he sounded the best he has since at least 10,000 days, if not Lateralus. The mix was WAY WAY WAY better than '09, and I got to hear it from 402 and 101 last night.
I was in section 402 as well. Admittedly, I admire from afar regarding live shows, and I have not seen them in over 10 years, so that may be a more than ample reason I was disappointed. I thought the set list was great and thoroughly enjoyed the drum sequence (drum-off w/ opening bands drummer and Danny - Lateralus). Just difficult seeing something that was so important to me during my youth changing. I saw them first in college in 1993 and just remember so vividly the connection.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote