View Single Post
mmontoya36
01-21-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozobuttz View Post
My 7th TOOL show and first one outside of Chicago. Great seat, great sound, great laserz. I liked the venue but $20 parking was absurd.

I'm glad I checked the forum because AXS released tickets today and I was able to get a seat in the last row of section 102 (face value FTW). As such, high-fived with the dudes to the right of me. Seat to the left of me was empty.

Bought the $30 poster and matching $50 shirt. They had plenty of posters and also had 2 large autographed drum heads for $300 or $600 each... both sold while I was waiting in line.

Missed the opening band but I presume their drummer was the one who dueled with Danny.

THE DRUM HEAD WAS $600 HOLDING IT RIGHT NOW IN MY HANDS I WANTED BOTH OF THEM THO :)
Old 01-21-2012, 08:15 AM   #26
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozobuttz View Post
My 7th TOOL show and first one outside of Chicago. Great seat, great sound, great laserz. I liked the venue but $20 parking was absurd.

I'm glad I checked the forum because AXS released tickets today and I was able to get a seat in the last row of section 102 (face value FTW). As such, high-fived with the dudes to the right of me. Seat to the left of me was empty.

Bought the $30 poster and matching $50 shirt. They had plenty of posters and also had 2 large autographed drum heads for $300 or $600 each... both sold while I was waiting in line.

Missed the opening band but I presume their drummer was the one who dueled with Danny.

THE DRUM HEAD WAS $600 HOLDING IT RIGHT NOW IN MY HANDS I WANTED BOTH OF THEM THO :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote